U.S. Passport Services
Apply for a U.S. passport at Utah State University Card Office ***(APPOINTMENT NEEDED)***
USU Card Office is located in the USU Taggart Student Center Room 212 and it is a full service passport facility including photos on site. Please call us at (435) 797-3852 for an appointment and a list of what is needed for your passport application. Parking tokens for the Big Blue Parking Terrace are available upon request.
Passport forms, passport fees, information on how to apply and more can be found on the Department of State’s official website for passport and travel information, www.travel.state.gov.
What to Bring to your Passport Acceptance Appointment
- Completed Application in BLACK ink - Form DS-11 www.travel.state.gov
- Valid Driver’s License, Military or Government Issued photo ID
- Application Payment in the form of a personal check, cashier’s check or money order
- Evidence of US Citizenship - Original Birth Certificate, Naturalization Certificate, Report of Birth Abroad, Certificate of Citizenship or Previous US Passport
- Passport Photo. Available at the Card Office
Adult Passport Renewal
You do not need to apply in person for an adult passport renewal.
Passport renewal applications (DS-82) are found online at www.travel.state.gov