Faculty and Staff Cards

Faculty/Staff USU ID Card

Faculty and Staff USU ID Card


The USU ID Card is your official passport on campus while at USU. It is used to get into Campus Recreation facilities such as the HPER and Fieldhouse (lower level). The card also acts as your library card, meal plan card, health center card, copy card, and a campus account card. Faculty and Staff receive a 10% discount with a valid ID at the Campus Store.




REQUIRED:  A picture ID (driver's license, passport, or student ID card) will be required
when acquiring your USU ID Card.

Where do I get my card?

Obtain your USU Card in the USU Card Office (TSC 212). Distance Education faculty and staff can go to their local Distance Education site and request a USU Card.

You must be a USU Faculty or Staff Employee to get your card. Bring an employment verification slip from Human Resources. You may need to allow 2 to 4 business days before visiting our office so HR can process your new hire paperwork . You can contact HR at (435) 797-0216. Pre-check your card for access anytime.


How much does it cost?

$15 with valid photo ID.


About my USU ID Card

Manage my USU ID Card


Where Can Faculty and Staff use the ID Card?

  • Campus Recreation (HPER, Fieldhouse)
  • Fitness Center (Upper level of Fieldhouse) ($10/month fee)
  • Student Health Services (copay fee)
  • Library
  • Library Database Services





Still have Questions?

Call us at (435) 797-3852 or email us at idphoto@aggiemail.usu.edu.